Friday, July 3, 2009

The Kitchen Cleanse

I did a new kitchen cleanse the other day - that's why everything looks so bare! I don't hold anything back here, so you can see what I do and don't eat. I guess I should have included my cupboards...I'll do that tomorrow for you, so know what's lurking inside!




Today's weigh in was absolutely incredible: 121 lbs. What? I'm not trying to lose weight now. I honestly am not. I am totally focused on eating enough protein and food to fuel my workouts. I want to build muscle and be stronger -- visibly stronger by September 25. :) I want to be the epitome of an Action Hero Babe. Mommy by Day. Action Hero By Night.

2 comments:

  1. Just going back through your older posts. I enjoyed the tour of your fridge/freezer. Since I've started eating healthy again my fridge is just so full - don't know how you manage to have yours so empty.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! so funny - no this is just after I cleaned all the old food out...it's always full!

    ReplyDelete